Welcome, guest! Please register.
Mainpage Mainpage Memberslist Profile Search Login FAQ Register Logout
Axwell Forum -- Off Topic -- View topic - Hardwell Faked UMF Mainstage Set?!
Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:33 pm
I worship Axwell

So after seeing Dancing Astronauts post about why is set was "the best" I saw a few photos and to me it's very dodgy and appears as if his entire set was pre-recorded.

If you look at this photo, none of the CDJs have the red rings around it which means none are playing... This of course doesn't have if they CDJs are not linked by ethernet cables but I find it hard to believe that the UMF mainstage doesn't link their CDJs together??

Also...

When they CDJs play and have content in them, the blue circle in the middle is big. Notice how small they are in that picture with Hardwell though....

Anyway what do you guys think?
Attachments:
1724.g4b17e16a03b61.jpg

Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:01 pm
I worship Axwell

Honestly I never experienced cdj 2000. Only below that, so I'm not the right person to say it but I don't think the red light means its exporting the sound to the mixer :/

Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm
I worship Axwell

F**k EDM, dancing astronaut, hardwell, revealed

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:36 pm
I worship Axwell

DJ Gear: None
as I don't own those CDJS myself and onlly used the 400s, sadly cant give my opinion but seriously how fuking stupid can u be that u need to fake ur shit? specially when your getting paid for playing...
Offline Profile
Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:03 pm
I worship Axwell

DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800
I neither really played with CDJ2000. But in the DJ Sounds video from Markus Schulz(just an example) the blue circle didn't shined blue(when I understand what you meant with the circle) but of course the lights were red when the faders are on. So I don't know what should I think about Hardwell when there is no blue circle and no red lights.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:51 pm
I worship Axwell

Rober wrote:
So after seeing Dancing Astronauts post about why is set was "the best" I saw a few photos and to me it's very dodgy and appears as if his entire set was pre-recorded.

If you look at this photo, none of the CDJs have the red rings around it which means none are playing... This of course doesn't have if they CDJs are not linked by ethernet cables but I find it hard to believe that the UMF mainstage doesn't link their CDJs together??

Also...

When they CDJs play and have content in them, the blue circle in the middle is big. Notice how small they are in that picture with Hardwell though....

Anyway what do you guys think?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this picture... The only thing that'll prove otherwise is that first player on the right is indeed playing a track and the software on the players isn't up to date yet so the red light in the jog wheel doesn't always light up... Other possibility is that this pic is taken just when he got on and before he started a record... That could explain why there aren't any other players loaded and why the first player on the right isn't lit up red. Don't think he faked his set, it's probably one of the reasons I just mentioned tbh...

Plus, you can see that the players next to the mixer light up brighter than the outer 2 which means they're connected to some external source, probably a usb stick plugged into the first player on the right and the left one just hasn't got a track loaded yet...

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm
I worship Axwell

Et voila! Here you can see the first player on the right is loaded and he's using the white version of the djm900 nexus which would explain why the red light isn't lit up!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm
I worship Axwell

Okay, so it's his last track! You can see Knife Party getting ready and their set of players is loaded and ready to go so no fake for Hardwell ;)